Don’t forget to send us photographs via twitter @Castle_Sch_NCEA or email to show us your hard work and the fun activities you are doing at home!
Updated Week Beginning 1.6.20
PE – Click the symbol Dance fitness for upper body, Justin Timberlake
DT – Click the symbol Plastic bottle craft – choose one idea
- Watch the video of The boy who cried wolf
- What do you think lying is? Do you think lying can ever be good? Can you think of any lies you have ever told? Is there a difference between lying and keeping a secret? If you can write down your ideas or talk to an adult about the story.
- Handwriting practice & sentences – write the words boy, sheep, lies, cried, wolf and villagers. Then write a sentence or use your VOCA using each word (CH, TS, BS, DT, LB)
- Practise copy-writing the word boy and wolf (HM, EF,AT)
- Make a wolf
- Doorway online – first phonics
Science – Click the symbol – Build a hotel fit for some bugs
Life skills – Hoover 2 rooms in your house. Make our own breakfast – toast/cereal/fruit salad. Peg out the laundry and fold when it is dry. Clean your shoes. Shampoo your own hair. Brush your own teeth. Read your parents or sibling a bedtime story.
Read Write Inc – Click the symbol – letter x activities
RWInc – trace letter x in flour, shaving foam, salt. Rainbow writing
RWInc – write as many words as you can using letters x (CH, TS, BS)
Fine motor skills – choose 2 activities
Go Noodle – Click the symbol Choose a song
Additional Sensory activities – choose 2
Music – Click the symbol
Music – Try the vocal warm up first, then listen to I am the golden hen , then watch the next episode of the story
Joke time – listen to the jokes and have a good giggle
- Twinkl are opening their website up to parents for free during the school closures.
- Codes for access: CVDTWINKLHELPS or UKTWINKLHELPS