Improving School Communications with ParentMail
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
From Wednesday 16 January 2019 we will be using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents!
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! Over the next few days you will be sent either an email and/or text message from ParentMail, when you receive this please just follow the instructions in the message.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within 7days please contact Rita or Sam in the school office.