Castle School is a specialist provision for children and young people with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. Castle School aims;
- To be a happy, safe, caring environment for all our pupils and staff.
- To be a friendly and stimulating environment where learning is fun and interesting.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum appropriate to the needs of each child or young person, taught and assessed through individual learning programmes.
- To provide relevant opportunities and experiences out of the Academy to help our young people understand being part of a wider community.
- To develop the self esteem, self awareness and confidence of each of our pupils.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals.
I hope the website has given you a flavour of the work we do here in Castle School but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require further information or if you would like to come and visit us.
Sara Wild, Principal