Who we areCastle School is a specialist provision for children and young people with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. At Castle School, we aim to:
- Be a happy, safe, caring environment for all our pupils and staff.
- Be a friendly and stimulating environment where learning is fun and interesting.
- Provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum appropriate to the needs of each child or young person, taught and assessed through individual learning programmes.
- Provide relevant opportunities and experiences out of the Academy to help our young people understand being part of a wider community.
- Develop the self esteem, self awareness and confidence of each of our pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals.
Home Learning Quick Links
" If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn."
" Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand. Step back and I will act."
" Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don’t fit into boxes."