Pupils with disabilities, special educational needs (SEND), and mobility problems all have the same entitlement to home to school travel support as any other pupil within the education system. This service is provided externally by Northumberland County Council.

You can find more information on how to apply for home to school travel for your child on the Northumberland County Council website or in the transport guide below.